Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Jacki felt sweat drip down her back, her limbs flew in all directions and she kept a painful smile glued to her face as she continued to chant along with the rest of the cheerleaders. The room was dim and smelled of sweat and gym clothes, her arms pumped in the arm as she kicked her leg up for the finale. Finally she was ready to go home, she wiped some sweat from her brow and pranced into the locker room, her mother had forced her into cheerleading as a cenior, her failed grades and missed school had forced her to re-live the terror of highschool for yet another year. Lucky for her this would mean she could graduate with Jaymee, one of the only people she could actually get along with at this hell hole of school.

Bret watched the cheerleaders with a smirk, their jumping around and cheering almost made him want to vomit but, he didn't want to be a party ooper so he pushed himself forwards and stuck the most realistic smile he could to his face. "Good job ladies." He chuckled as a few of them gave him dirty looks, "No really, I'm not just here as a perv my friends, honest, infact I just found the guy I was looking for." he shot a few of them one of his 'I'm a smart ass and I love every moment of it.' looks and walked over to Luke who was sitting with his headphones in at the back of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

jaymee turnd around to show them the pup that was in her arms "we were sitting by the water and this pup ran out of the farest then passed out" she said looking at the pup

james looked at jacki and layed down and put his head between his paws

lyell stood next to jaymee looking at the pup then at the gange
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Jacki eyed the pup with a frown and moved over so Bret could go up and look at it. "What is it?" He asked and poked it with a finger. Jacki face palmed and smacke Bret on the arm "Don't poke it you freak." Ari giggled at that comment and moved closeer to get a better look at it.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:30 pm

isabel shifted in jaymees arms she was still passed out her brown curly hair fell to one side as she shook of coldness jaymee pulled her closer to her body to keep her warm lyell looked at them "what r we gonna do with her?" he said as he studdied her jaymee shrugged "i dont no but she is a cute little girl look at her curls" james looked at the pup and then flopped on his side
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Sophia looked at the little girl and melted. "SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!! LETS KEEP HER FOREVER AND SHE CAN BE MY CHILD AND I WILL LOVE HER FOREVER!!!!" Jacki looked at Sophia and facepalmed. "Oh my."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

jaymee looked at sophia "umm soph i love you but...no"

isabel started to wake up she yawnd and rubbed her eyes with her little hands and looked around to see people staring at her she freeked out "its okay, calm down we r not going to hurt you" jaymee said trying to calm her down isabel looked at jaymee and saw her ears "you like me" she said with a little baby voice that was hard to under stand her ears were no longer pinned down and she untucked her tail

james ears perked up and looked at the little girl
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Jacki yawned. "Lets go to my house and get her warm." Ari looked at the child then at Sophia who was still trying to convince Jaymee to let her keep the child for herself.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 pm

jaymee nodded then walked with the little girl. isabel looked at sophi with her fingers in her mouth "oh i forgot to ask you whats your name little one?" jaymee said looking down at the little girl "my name is isabel" she said cutely james stood up and fallowed behind and lyell walked next to them "well im jaymee" then she pointed to lyell "this is lyell " then to james "and this is james. ill interduce the rest of the people one we get to jackis house" she pointed to jacki "thats jacki" isabel looked at jacki with her fingers in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 am

Jacki waved slightly, she never really like kids. "Alright lets go." She began to walk to the school parking lot where her car was parked. Ari and Sophia followed behind.

Luke beckoned to Bret, they had their own car in another parking spot across the lot, they always rode together. They knew exactly where Jacki lived anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 am

jaymee looked at jackis car "uh oh" she said as she sighed lyell walked out of the forest james switched then got dressed and put his clothes on then walked out "why uh oh jay" lyell asked throwing his sweatshirt on "no carseat" she said and twitched her ears under her hat
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:18 am

Jacki shrugged. "Put the kid in your lap and share the seatbelt, no one else has a seatbelt either and its one hell of a walk even if you shift."

Jacki's car:

The begining - Page 4 ImagesCA544HCI

Luke's car:

The begining - Page 4 Car
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 am

jaymee sighed okay and handed isabel to lyell "hold her while i get comfortable " lyell nodded then handed isabel to jaymee "thank you ill meet you guys at jacki's you no were its at" jaymee said as she put her seatbelt on "yeah i do" he said with his sharp smile then gave jaymee a kiss then him and james walked to lyells car i looked down at isabel to find her staring at my then smiled at her then looked at jacki "ready"
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 am

Jacki nodded hopping into the front seat of her car and putting the keys in the ignition, Ari sat in the passengers seat and Sophia sat next to Jaymee in back. Jacki didn't wait for people to put on their seat belts before putting the car in reverse and driving away with Luke and Bret on her heels....or wheels.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 am

isabel looked at at the girl next to jaymee. "hey jacki you wouldnt have happen to have any toddler clothes at your house would you" jaymee asked as she looked down at isabel who apeard to have no clothes
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 am

"I might have some of my old clothes." Jacki shrugged and kept driving.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 am

jaymee nodded as she looked down at isabel and whiped some dirt of her face then looked out the window
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 am

Jacki yawned and stepped on the gas, about ten minutes later they arrived at her house, she opened the car door and got out, streaching her arms up above her head.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 am

jaymee stepped out of the car isabel had fallen asleep in her arms she looked down at her and smiled then turned around to see lyell,james ,luke and bret pulling up behind them . she walked into jackis house and set isable on jackis bed and coverd her up then walked back out side and slid her hands in her poket
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:42 am

Jacki shook her head. "I say we get rid of it." Sophia hit Jacki on the arm and scoweled. "She is going no where but my house! I will take care of her or Jaymee will, I will not let ANY of you get rid of the sweet angel." Ari rolled her eyes as Bret and Luke scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 am

jaymee looked at jacki "why dont you like her" she said as lyell hoped out of his car and put his arm around jaymee
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 am

Jacki shook her head. "Its not that I don't like her, I don't like kids." She ignored the shocked look from Sophia and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:53 am

jaymee shook her head "then please dont have children" lyell said with a laugh then jaymee glared at him "at least cut her some slack jacki i mean we dont even no were she is coming from. we dont even no why she was running" she said as she looked at the house
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 am

Jacki shrugged. "I was never rude to her." Sophia glared at Jacki and leaned against the car. "Wait Jay which room did uo put her in?" Jacki asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 am

jaymee looked back at jacki "um your room why?" she said curiosly
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

"No reason..." Jacki slowly made her way towards the house. "I'll be right back."

Sophia and Ari gave eachother a strange look and shrugged.

Bret and Luke smirked and quietly followed Jacki to the house.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:01 am

jaymee looked confused and grabed lyells hand and followed jacki into the house wondering why she was so worried about isabel being in her room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: