Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Jacki felt sweat drip down her back, her limbs flew in all directions and she kept a painful smile glued to her face as she continued to chant along with the rest of the cheerleaders. The room was dim and smelled of sweat and gym clothes, her arms pumped in the arm as she kicked her leg up for the finale. Finally she was ready to go home, she wiped some sweat from her brow and pranced into the locker room, her mother had forced her into cheerleading as a cenior, her failed grades and missed school had forced her to re-live the terror of highschool for yet another year. Lucky for her this would mean she could graduate with Jaymee, one of the only people she could actually get along with at this hell hole of school.

Bret watched the cheerleaders with a smirk, their jumping around and cheering almost made him want to vomit but, he didn't want to be a party ooper so he pushed himself forwards and stuck the most realistic smile he could to his face. "Good job ladies." He chuckled as a few of them gave him dirty looks, "No really, I'm not just here as a perv my friends, honest, infact I just found the guy I was looking for." he shot a few of them one of his 'I'm a smart ass and I love every moment of it.' looks and walked over to Luke who was sitting with his headphones in at the back of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:10 am

Jacki sniffed around as a new scent came closer, the figure must have smelled it too because it shifted and ran the other direction, Jacki looked down to see the faint out line of James, she stiffened and held onto Jet, she slowly climbed higher into the tree so it would be harder for him to smell her. She began to franticly jump from tree to tree faster and faster, her adreniline was pumped and she felt like she was flying.

Luke and Bret shrugged and waited a few minutes before following James's trail.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

james herd up in the trees something moving he followed the sound. he smelt some one else besides jacki but he didnt know who it was but he continued to follow jackis smell and the sound of the trees
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 am

Jackis ears twitched. Damnit he can hear me. Jacki stopped for a moment and thought, she quickly broke a large branch and threw it at the perfect angle, hitting the other tree branches so they would snap like someone was running that way, she made a sharp left and jumped the trees over that way. Thank god she had done this before and had lots of practice.

Luke and Bret finally caught up with James. "Bro, what gives?" they panted.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 am

he looked over to were the noise came from and sighed "jacki was in trouble i could sense it i was following her but i lost her" he said turning around looking at them
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 am

Luke stiffened and looked up into the trees intime to see Jacki's white tail disapear. "I know which way she went." He pointed with his nose in the direction he had seen the white tail and trotted after her followed by Bret.

Jacki quickened her pace, now that there were three of them they would be hard to shake off, she enjoyed the challenge. Soon the woods ended and she came to the road, shee did a pencil dive down to the ground and landed in a crouch, still managing to hold onto Jet. She put Jet down and dashed across the road, Jet was quick for a puppy and kept up with her easily. "Oh goody, Jet was a good name for you."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:26 am

james looked at them "there was this weird smell i havent smelt brefore tho" he saidsniffing the ground
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 am

"Its probably nothing, wanna follow her or head back?" Bret asked as Luke kept sniffing round, following Jacki's trail.

Jacki knew the boys were far behind so she picked up Jet and walked back to the cafe and found her clothes, she put them on and walked down the street, Jet in her hoody like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 am

james shook his head and started head back to jaymees house

it was already 12:00 now and isabel was dreaming she started tossing and turning she woke up in the dark she saw her door was cracked open and saw the puppies sleeping. she got out of bed and grabed her blanket and walked out of the room she saw ari and sophia sleeping with stuff on there face she then went into jaymees room to find lyell and jaymee sleeping she tugged on the blanket trying to wake up lyell he rolled over to see her standing there "oh hi izzy whats wrong" she looked at him and put her hands up wanting up "da" she said then blinked "dada
" lyell looked at her then at jaymee "umm" he picked her up and layed her between him and jaymee then went back to sleep thinking about what isabel just called him
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 am

Jacki continued wlking down the street, she walked into an alley and curled up to fall asleep.

Luke nodded and followed Breta and James back to Jaymees.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 am

james finally got back to jaymees and shifted then changed back into his clothes he opened the door to find the girls still sleeping he quietly made his way to the recliner and looked at there faces then laughed then fell sleep
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 am

Luke sat on the front porch, he didn't want to be in there when Ari and Sophia woke up.

Bret walked into the house and curled up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 am

james woke up a second later and couldnt sleep he relized that luke wasnt there he opend the door to see him sitting there then he sat a couple of inches away leaning up against thet house
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 am

Luke looked at James. "Why you think she was running?"

Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am

james shrugged "from us i dont no" then sighed "but from who ever was chasing her they had a strong smell"
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 am

"I bet she did something baaaad." Luke said and twitched his ears.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:38 am

james shrugged "havent we all" he said looking into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 am

Luke nodded and twitched his tail.

Jacki woke up to that firmilair smell again, she looked up to see a fire escape and jumped up, climbing up to the top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 am

james sighed as his ears twitched he looked around he sat up straight looking and sniffing the air
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 am

Luke looked at James. "What?"

Jacki turned around to see the figure climbing up the fire escape. She was done running and hiding and looked at the boy with the black hoody. "What do you want now? I payed you back." She huffed and heald Jet close.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 am

"that smell it smells close and so does jacki" he said looking at luke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: