Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Jacki felt sweat drip down her back, her limbs flew in all directions and she kept a painful smile glued to her face as she continued to chant along with the rest of the cheerleaders. The room was dim and smelled of sweat and gym clothes, her arms pumped in the arm as she kicked her leg up for the finale. Finally she was ready to go home, she wiped some sweat from her brow and pranced into the locker room, her mother had forced her into cheerleading as a cenior, her failed grades and missed school had forced her to re-live the terror of highschool for yet another year. Lucky for her this would mean she could graduate with Jaymee, one of the only people she could actually get along with at this hell hole of school.

Bret watched the cheerleaders with a smirk, their jumping around and cheering almost made him want to vomit but, he didn't want to be a party ooper so he pushed himself forwards and stuck the most realistic smile he could to his face. "Good job ladies." He chuckled as a few of them gave him dirty looks, "No really, I'm not just here as a perv my friends, honest, infact I just found the guy I was looking for." he shot a few of them one of his 'I'm a smart ass and I love every moment of it.' looks and walked over to Luke who was sitting with his headphones in at the back of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 am

Jacki shrugged and got out of the car as they pulled up to the mall and walked in with Ari and Sophia on her arms and Luke and Bret following behind them with their eyes rolling.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am

jaymee carried isabel into the mall as lyell held her hand jaymee loooked at luke and bret and nudjed them "whats wrong" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 am

Luke and Bret shrugged. "Nothing. We just don't understand why girls......do that." they nodded towards where Jacki, Ari, and Sophia were arm in arm and gawking at puppies throught the glass of the Petco.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 am

jaymee laughed. isabel pointed to the puppies and smiled then jaymee looked over and found a kids store and dragged lyell in there "its time to have some fun" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 am

Jacki looked over to see Jaymee in the kids store, she looked at Ari and Sophia and rushed into the petco, a few minutes later she came out with a puppy wrapped in her coat, just its little head sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 am

jaymee sat isabel down and looked threw clothes and picked out ten out fits then she went to the furniture and picked out a bed and a car seat. "what else does she need" lyell said laughing
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 am

Jacki put a finger to her lips and two more puppies poked their heads out, she handed one to Sophia with a grin then the other to Ari. "Don't Tell Jaymee. She would never let us keep them." She looked over at Bret and Luke and put her hands to her throat and made a sweeping motion so they would know she would kill them if they told.

Jacki's puppy:(It has one brown eye and one blue just like Sophia's)
The begining - Page 7 Frecksozpup072107

Ari's Puppy:
The begining - Page 7 OldeEnglishPocketBeagleUSAPuppies2

Sophia's Puppy:The begining - Page 7 Siberian-Husky-Puppy-4
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 am

jaymee walked out pushing isabel in her new stroller while lyell was carring bags of stuff "what wrong with your guyses shirts?" jaymee asked
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

"Nothing." They all said quickly and rushed back to Jackis car without explination.

Luke and Bret smirked and facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 am

lyell looked in the pet store and saw 2 Taliesen callies and his mouth dropped he looked at jaymee then ran to the car and pput the stuff in the trunk " ill meet you in the car i need to get something" he said as jaymee placed isabels new car seat in the car with a smile "uh huh have fun" she said buckling her up. jaymee sat in the car waiting for lyell she looked at his sweatshirt and saw it was bigger "whats in there?" she asked "umm nothing" he said as two heads poped out "lyell " jaymee said shaking her head "oh come on jay please!" he begged "but we dont have any thing for them like a bed or food " she said complaining "already thought ahead " he pulled out suplies for them she glared at him "fine but i want the one on the right "she said smiling "puppy!" isabel said laughing

Lyell and jaymees puppies:

The begining - Page 7 WM_Rotating_8_Week_Rough_Blue_Merle_Collie_Puppies_RP
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 am

Jackis mouth ropped open as she saw how open Jaymee was to the idea of puppies. "Well now I guess you guys know why I went into my room so quickly, I was hiding all the doggy supplies!" She huffed and pet her Aussie. "How did You know we Like huskeys and Beagels?" Ari asked as she looked down at her puppy with its droopy ears and brown and black soft fur. "You never shut up about your child hood lonliness and how you wish you had some of these, also Ari yours and mine are boys and Sophies Huskey is a girl because she always told me ow much she wanted a girl."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 am

Jaymee looked over "wait you all got puppies??"she said freaking out saying stuff about taking care of them and stuff she put her hands on her head and shook her head "well thats a lot of love to pass around" she said as she looked at lyell "lets go back to my place" lyell nodded then they drove off
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 am

"Psh where do we go now?" Ari asked and Jacki shrugged. "Lets follow the love birds." So they all got in her car and followed Jaymee and Lyell.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 am

they arived at jaymees house and she opend the gate that wraped around the whole house she had a big yard with trees on the out side of the gate she put the puppies in the yard she looked in the back seat and saw isabel asleep she smiled and cracked the window. "okay lest get all this stuff moved in she grabbed bags of stuff and kicked open a door that led to an empty room with a closet and a dresser with a cover on it she sat the bags down and flew the cover off the dresser. lyell started to bring stuff in as well.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 am

Jacki and the others got out of the car and put the puppies down with the others and walked into Jaymees house.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 am

Jaymee started folding and hanging up clothes she finninshed and turned to look at lyell who was putting the bed together she bent down and helped him after a couple of minutes she finnished . she lookd over to isabel playing with her new toys "hey izzy do you waant the puppies to sleep in you room?" she said grabbing the too puppy beds. isabel noded quickly then went out side and shifted and played with the puppies. jaymee walked out and filled up the dog bowls and flopped down on her couch with the others "today was a good day ..besides the whole charlie thing but what ever" she said smiling and putting her arms behind her head
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 am

"I still don't get who Charlie is." Bret said and twiddled his fingers awkwardly feeling extremeley blonde.

Jacki sat at the edge of the couch and put her feet over all of them.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 am

jaymee opend her eyes and looked at bret "charlie is..well he is anouther pack leader " she said looking down "he tryed getting with me once but who would want to be with that?" she said as she pinned her ears down "so now hes just trying to get reveng on me for the longest time hes a cold blooded killer. he tryed taking isabel today" she paused " he killed her mother" she said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 am

Jacki looked at Jaymee with wide eyes. "You turned that down? Are you crazy? He was like....smokin, and I only saw him once before today." Ari and Sophia laughed while Bret and Luke chuckled and rolled their eyes, although Luke did look a bit awkward at that comment.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 am

jaymee looked down again "thats just it i have been with him once he got me into bad things" she paused "i was a bad person" she shook her head "but thats not me any more" she said looking out side
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 am

"Then why are we friends?" Jacki joked, she remembered when all the teachers use to ask Jaymee why she hung out with her because she was a bad influence on her.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 am

jaymee shrugged "you were good to me" she said with a sigh and looked back down
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 am

Jacki shrugged. "Always have been, always will be."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 am

jaymee laughed "yeah anyway" she said leaning back on her couch as lyell came in he finnished the bed and flopped down on the couch next to jaymee
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 am

Jacki yawned as her puppy jumped ontop of her. "I need to think of a name for this wittle guy." Ari nodded and Sophia shrugged. "I'm naming mine Alli." Ari thought for a moment before saying. "I think I'll call him.......Red, I think he has a bit of blood hound in him anyway." Jacki nodded as she continued to think of good names. "What about you two? What are you going to name yours?" She aske Jaymee and Lyell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: