Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

High school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

High school  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

The mist rose high as the night was bright from the moon, Jaymee looked around as the room spun. Were am i? She thought to her self as trees where everywhere. Then she looked over to see a guy standing over the water. "Hey what are you doing!" She called out than ran towards him as he began to sink in the water. Jaymee's pale blue eyes shot open as she woke up. That dream, why do i keep having it? She asked her self as she sighed. Looking at the clock it read. 6:30 a.m. Summer was over and today was the first day of school, also the last year she was a senior meaning she is going to graduate at the end of the year. She slid her legs out of her bed and looked around, standing up she walked into her bathroom; her night gown hung just above her knees. Jaymee took the brush and brushed her long blonde hair and applied her make up getting ready for the day, she walked out of the bathroom and over to her closet to find something to wear.  She slid on her light blue skinny jeans and a gray hoodie, then grabbed her back pack and headed out the door.

James cringed his nose as his alarm clock went off repeatedly, he flopped his arms around before he ripped out the cored out from the wall. The beeping stopped and a big smile grew upon his face, James picked up his phone it read 6:55 a.m. He grunted then slid out of bed getting ready for the day, he finished his shower and dried his black hair and got dressed grabbed his back pack and headed for school.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:14 am

Jaymee looked up at him after he kissed her head, She smiled then noticed his hear was in his face. "Oh let me help you." She chuckled  then pushed his hair out of his face to see how sick he really was. "Dylan!" She frowned sitting up. "You need rest." She whined wanting to help him.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 am

"No im fine" he smiles as a Nurse calls for them, he helps her up holding her hand as he follows the nurse to a room, he smiles and picks her up setting her down on the hospital bed, looking at the Nurse she asks "Can i ask what you are here for, Sir?" he looks at Jaymee "Could we get an UltraSound?" he asks leans against the Bed.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:26 am

Jaymee nodded nervously. "Oh okay please lean back and lift up your shirt." The nurse asked getting the ultrasound equipment. "Okay." Jaymee said leaning back and lifted up her shirt just below her bra line, then the nurse squeezed the slime onto her belly and pulled the screen over and placed the knob on her belly and began to rub it around. Jaymee got goose bumps as the cold slime was placed. "How far along are you?" The nursed asked. Jaymee looked at Dylan than back at the Nurse. "Uhm 3 weeks. I think." She shrugged. "Oh your still early." The nurse smiled then pointed at the screen. "There you have it that little peanut sized thing in there is your baby." The nurse added then put down her stuff and slid off her gloves. "I'll be back." She said with a smile. "So I'm really pregnant." Her voice cracked as she spoke. She began to worry a little as she teared up. "I'm happy but scared Dylan." She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:32 am

Dylan smiles "Its ok Jaymee dont be scared." he then runs over to the trash can throwing up, he walks over to the sink splashing water into his face, he looks back at her "Sorry the flu isn't liking me now." he sighed sitting in the chair next to her hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:37 am

Jaymee frowned as he threw up. "Baby." She whined as she new he didn't feel good and she wanted to help him. Then the nurse and doctor walked back in. "Hello Jaymee I'm Dr Brad Congratulations." He smiled at her. "And you must be the Father?" He asked looking at Dylan. Then the nurse whipped off Jaymee's belly and handed her some bottles. "Here these are vitamins they are really good for your baby." She smiled then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:39 am

He looks up at the Doctor, his face showing how sick he is "Yes Sir i am." he leans back rubbing his face, "Im just very sick right now Sir." he looks at Jaymee, then back at the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:42 am

"Oh my thats not good." The doctor said. "Here these are for your head and this will help your stomach" He said handing him medicine. "Alright you to may go."He smiled then walked out of the room, Jaymee slid off the bed and walked over to him. "Are you okay?" She asked holding out a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:48 am

Dylan stood up holding her hand, "Yes Jaymee im fine lets go." he walks her out of the hospital picking her up laughing he throws her over his shoulder, walking over to the car he sets her down in the passenger seat, walking to the drive side he takes his keys from his pocket and sits in the drivers seat turning on the car, he drives her back to her house, pulling into the Driveway after a while he undoes her seat belt for her, walking her inside he helps her upstairs to her room, taking a couple of pills when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: High school   High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:37 pm

George sighed, practically mourning as he sat, his scrawny elbows on the table in the cafeteria. His cousin Erik was absolutely silent and void only mildly stirring his food around a small portion of the tray containing spaghetti. Any time George had tried to make a conversation it was immediately terminated as Erik would look up at him with his hollow blue eyes. All of George's other friends sat at a different table, not wanting to have anything to do with his loner cousin because he'd probably only lead them to trouble. They from time to time glanced awkwardly and apologetically towards him but that was it. But maybe his friends were leading him on to something. One of the popular cheerleaders were looking his way, eyeing him- no not him, Erik. Now this could be greatest uprising or my horrible downfall. Perhaps the key to making it through High School was not staying to the shadows, crammed in a locker- or closet, but simply the silent kid staring listlessly at his tray next to him. This was a time for revolution.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:17 am

Jaymee sat down on her bed and smiled at Dylan. "So we are gonna be parents." She chuckled then flopped backwards on her bed smiling.

James slowly opened his eyes as he heard the door open and close, he looked around to realize he was on the ground. He scratched his head and stood up to see Sam and Jaze still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 am

Dylan took a couple more Pills, kinda over doing it, he chuckled "If the Flu doesnt kill me first" he laughed teasing her, he sits on the end of her bed, starting to get tired, "I hate being sick it pissing me off" he chuckled. 

Jaze woke up, then laughed kicking James in the leg, standing he runs into the kitchen, grinning "Thats for putting me in a headlock earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 am

Sam sat up as everyone else woke up. "Whats going on?" He spoke, glancing first at James on the ground, and Jaze in the kitchen. "What did you guys do?" He laughed. 
Finally lunch, Autumn stuffed her class stuff into her locker and headed to lunch. Seeing her friend at the table with only his cousin, she walked over to them and sat down. "Hey, what up?" She asked, grabbing her phone from her pocket as she spoke. She randomly texted Jaymee. "Hey, I'm at lunch. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:40 am

Jaymee sat up then scooted her self over. "Come lay down then you need to sleep." She said patting on the bed as her phone went off, she opened it to see it was from autumn. "I'm....pregnant." She replied then put her phone in the window seal next to her bed and waited for Dylan to snuggle her.

James caught him self as he fell. "Ass!" He laughed standing back up then looked at Sam. "I don't know i just woke up." He chuckled sitting back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:44 am

Dylan layed down next to Jaymee, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out, he wrapped his arms around her waist, as he slept.

Jaze laughed coming out of the kitchen "Like Wise."
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: High school   High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 am

"Hello Autumn," George replied, zest rising in his voice not portraying the monotone vocals usually accommodated as he spoke. "Things.. Discoveries, lots of other things," he beamed through braced teeth, the clockwork parts of his plan to success zooming through his mind still making his demeanor bright. "And how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:05 am

"That is kind of... A random answer." She laughed quietly. "And I am great, thanks..." She trailed off as she looked at her phone again, starting to look confused. "Wait.. what." She mumbled as she read the text. She responded with, "Wait what? o-o When did you find this out? And... is it with Dylan? Ohhhh we get to have a party now XD" 
Sam looked around at the others. "So... No one knows what happened? I am just going to roll with that." He laughed again, looking were James was on the floor moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:12 am

Jaymee looked at her phone to read Autumns message. "Yes its Dylans xD and hell yeah!" she replied laughing then looked at Dylan who was asleep and kissed the top of his head and placed her phone down slowly closing her eyes.

James looked around and sighed. "What are they doing up there though?" He chuckled then threw the couch pillow at Sams face and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:17 am

Dylan pulls Jaymee closer, holding her tight his hand resting on her stomach as he slept, he started to wake himself up, but he dozed off again his sickness not letting him wake up, he groans having a late reaction to Jaymee kissing him on the head.

Jaze looked at James "They are Probably asleep, Dylan has been sick and this morning he was going in and out of it so, hes probably passed out." he laughs when James throws the pillow at Sam.
Back to top Go down
George Aldenburg

George Aldenburg

PostSubject: Re: High school   High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:24 am

George tilted his head to the side seeing the expression break over Autumn's face. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?" George asked timidly and uncertainly, only daring to cautiously examine the odd burger that sat on his tray for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:50 am

"Hey!" Sam yelled as the pillow hit his face. He picked it up and chucked it at Jaze. "Here have a pillow." He laughs before saying, "Everyone is getting sick. I hope they get better and I don't get it."
Autumn looked up at the other people. "Uhh... nothing much. I was planning on visiting Jaymee after school." She said, not sure if Jaymee would want her to tell other people. She checked her phone again after she responded, and laughed as she read the last part. Figuring she would let her be, she put her phone back in her pocket and poked her food with her fork.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Jaymee eyes widen as Dylan pulled her closer, she smiled then let out a sigh of happiness. Slowly closing her eyes jaymee fell asleep.

James laughed as the pillow hit Jazes face. "Hell! i know i dont want to catch it we are all going to be zombies!" He joked around.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Dylan groaned letting go of Jaymee he rolled over, his body in pain from being so stiff, he sniffles stretching in his sleep.

Jaze hit Sam with the pillow "Alright we are acting like Children Bros, and just dont let Dylan sneeze or cough or you if you dont want what he has." he laughs warning the other two guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High school
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: