Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The begining

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The begining - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Jacki felt sweat drip down her back, her limbs flew in all directions and she kept a painful smile glued to her face as she continued to chant along with the rest of the cheerleaders. The room was dim and smelled of sweat and gym clothes, her arms pumped in the arm as she kicked her leg up for the finale. Finally she was ready to go home, she wiped some sweat from her brow and pranced into the locker room, her mother had forced her into cheerleading as a cenior, her failed grades and missed school had forced her to re-live the terror of highschool for yet another year. Lucky for her this would mean she could graduate with Jaymee, one of the only people she could actually get along with at this hell hole of school.

Bret watched the cheerleaders with a smirk, their jumping around and cheering almost made him want to vomit but, he didn't want to be a party ooper so he pushed himself forwards and stuck the most realistic smile he could to his face. "Good job ladies." He chuckled as a few of them gave him dirty looks, "No really, I'm not just here as a perv my friends, honest, infact I just found the guy I was looking for." he shot a few of them one of his 'I'm a smart ass and I love every moment of it.' looks and walked over to Luke who was sitting with his headphones in at the back of the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:29 am

lyell looked at jacki and scoffed at her as he stood up "wow james im glad you picked her isnt she just a joy of light?" he said as he walked out side with jaymee

james looked at lyell then at the ground and shook his head
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 am

Jacki shook her head as she flopped down on her bed and switched her radeo on as loud as it would go.

Ari, Sophia, Bret, and Luke looked at eachother once again as Lyell made a comment about James liking Jacki and chuckled. "Oh boy." They said in unison and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am

james looked at the group and shook his head " i dont see why they always have to fucking fight its so annoying" he said as he stood up and walked out side

lyell sat down next to jaymee who was holding isabel and hugged them both as james walked by them
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:37 am

Jacki heard the door close and assumed everyone had left and came back out of her room to see Ari, Sophia, Bret, and Luke sitting on the couch. "This is why I hate children." Bret facepalmed and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:41 am

jaymee sighed and looked at lyell and set isabel down and let her run around in the yard "maybe we should just" jaymee paused and looked down at the grown "just what jay?" lyell asked "maybe we should just idk get rid of her.. if that would make jacki happy " she said as she flattend her ears. lyell rubed his hand on her back "jay shes a sweet kid look at her " jaymee looked at isabel running in the yard with her arms out and smiling. jaymee sighed then looked inside the house at jacki then back to the ground
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:46 am

Jacki flicked her ears and walked to the backyard followed by Ari and Luke while Sophia went to the front to play with Isabel.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am

isabel stoped as sophia walked out. she smiled at her then shirfted. she stuck her butt in the air and jumped side to side wanting to play then she ran in a big circle and did the same thing.

jaymee laughed at isabel as did lyell

james shifted as well but layed on the side of the house were it was shady he was a black wolf so it was kinda hard to see him
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 am

Jacki Luke and Ari shifted and sat in the sun in Jackis backyard with a large green feild.

Sophia shifted and jumped around lightly bumping Isabel on the head playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 am

jaymee shifted then lyell did next . jaymee walked out off of the porch and howled

isabel flatend her ears and sat there for a second then jumped up and howld.

lyell stood next to jaymee and howled as well

james sat up and howled from the shadows
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 am

Luke, Bret, Ari, and Sophia all sat up and howled, while jacki flicked her tail and layed her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

as jaymee brought her head down her ears perked up as she looked around she smelt something she flattend her ears as she looked across the street were there was a forest she growled low "whats wrong jay" lyell looked over jaymee and tilted his head then looked at the forest. jaymee quickly ran over to isabel and grabed her by the scruff and ran to the back yard she set her down by jacki and looked at her. james head lifted up then his ears perked up he slowly came out of the shadows and narrowed his eyes at the forest. "jacki. im counting on you this one time to protect her" she said looking at isabel then ran back to the front yard. once jaymee got there she saw eyes pering out of the woods she growled and flattend her ears. as did lyell and james
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Jacki flicked her tail with agrevation, she hated kids and yet her friends wanted her to protect one. She sighed and stood up, standing over the little runt with her ears perked and her tail straight behind her listening to the sounds of her friends. Luke stood next to Jacki as Ari, Sophia, and Bret rushed to the front yard to stand next to Jaymee and the others.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 am

jaymee growled as the eyes got closer "well hellow jaymee long time no see" the voice from the forest said with a scoff. jaymee narrowed her eyes at the voice "Charlie" she said with a growl as the grey and black wolf got closer "oh jaymee you dont need to be so harsh im not here to fight....this time" he said with a sickening grin. jaymee scoffed at charlie "what do you want then charlie" jaymee said as lyell growled at him. charlie let out a chuckle as he circled jaymee "i hear you have something of mine" he said "and what would that be?" she said watching him closely "you have a child of mine shes in my clan her name is isabel" jaymee looked in the back then at lyell then back to charlie "we dont have any child of yours and even if we did why would they want to go back with you " she growled "she ran away bcuz i killed her mother and her father help me but we need her back she will be punished for running away" charlie said with a chuckle "we might have the little girl but why in hell would we give her to you. you got to remember charlie this is my taritory not yours" jaymee said bearing her teeth . "look jaymee just give me the child and i will be on my way" he said as he stoped right in front of her "burn in hell" jaymee said "tisk tisk tisk jaymee i didnt want to do it the hard way" he said as he launched his self at her and tackled her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 am

Bret, Ari, and Sophia all barked at Charlie as he attacked Jaymee, Ari grasped Charlies tail and yanked on it, whipping her head from side to side while Sophia and Bret clawed at his eyes with their large claws extended.

Jacki heard the barks and yelps from the front yard and looked at Luke, she picked up Isabel and dashed off, jumping over the fence that seperated her yard from the woods, with Luke right on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 am

isabel curled her tail under and flatend her ears as jacki carried her off

jaymee kicked charlie off of her " you may have one this time jaymee but i will be back for that little brat and your flesh to!" charlie said as he ran of into the woods and disapeared. lyell and james growled as jaymee stood up and shook it off "is every one okay" she asked

lyell noded and so did james
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 am

Ari, Sophia, and Bret all nodded.

Jacki and Luke didn't stop running until they knew their trail couldn't be followed and they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 am

isabel layed limp in jackis mouth

jaymee nodded to her friends as she walked to the back yard to find jacki and sophia gone jaymee placed all of her paws on the ground and let out aloud hawl as her chest puffed out trying to let jacki no to come back
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:34 am

Jacki heard the howl and shook her head. "Jesus christ, Luke you carry her back." Luke nodded and took Isabel from Jacki as they ran back to the others.

Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:42 am

once jacki and them came back jaymee took isabel and nuzzled her then she looked up at jacki "thank you jacki that ment alot" she said with a smile then lyell came up and nuzzled isabel and jaymee "thanks jacki" he said as james stood beside them
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 am

Jacki shrugged. "Had nothing better to do." She was panting and she fell over and layed on the ground.

Luke smirked and layed next to her, panting aswell. "I think we need to get in shape."

Ari, Sophia, and Bret all nodded and layed down as well.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:49 am

jaymee layed down next to lyell and isabel james walked a couple inches away and flopped on the ground jaymee layed on her side and put her head on lyell as isabel curled up with jaymee sat there thinking and blinked
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:03 am

Jacki yawned and looked at Luke ad Bret and Ari and Sophia before shifting and walking into her house.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 am

jaymee shifted and so did lyell,james, and isabel. james fallowed the rest into the house after he got dressed jaymee and lyell got dressed then isabel did. jaymee looked at lyell "well if shes gonna be staying with me i need to go to the store" she said as she looked down at her "i will take you to the store then" lyell offerd "i need to go to my house and get some money . lyell noded as jaymee picked up isabel and the all got in his car
Back to top Go down
Jacki
Alpha
Jacki

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 am

cknd the others got dressed and got into Jackis small car leaving Lukes there incase someone tried to break in.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 am

they got to jaymees house and jaymee ran inside and into her room she opend her dresser and grabed some money that she had been saving up just in case something woul happen and this was purfect to use in on. then jaymee shoved the money in her pocket and ran down stairs and into lyells car as they took off to the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The begining   The begining - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: