Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

High school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

High school  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

The mist rose high as the night was bright from the moon, Jaymee looked around as the room spun. Were am i? She thought to her self as trees where everywhere. Then she looked over to see a guy standing over the water. "Hey what are you doing!" She called out than ran towards him as he began to sink in the water. Jaymee's pale blue eyes shot open as she woke up. That dream, why do i keep having it? She asked her self as she sighed. Looking at the clock it read. 6:30 a.m. Summer was over and today was the first day of school, also the last year she was a senior meaning she is going to graduate at the end of the year. She slid her legs out of her bed and looked around, standing up she walked into her bathroom; her night gown hung just above her knees. Jaymee took the brush and brushed her long blonde hair and applied her make up getting ready for the day, she walked out of the bathroom and over to her closet to find something to wear.  She slid on her light blue skinny jeans and a gray hoodie, then grabbed her back pack and headed out the door.

James cringed his nose as his alarm clock went off repeatedly, he flopped his arms around before he ripped out the cored out from the wall. The beeping stopped and a big smile grew upon his face, James picked up his phone it read 6:55 a.m. He grunted then slid out of bed getting ready for the day, he finished his shower and dried his black hair and got dressed grabbed his back pack and headed for school.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 am

Dylan smiled "Remember what happened in the Supply Closet, well it could have caused this." he sighed running his hand up and down her back, trying to comfort her "Want me to go get you something to eat?" he looks at her a little worried.

Jaze licks James arm, then bites him punching him in the stomach, "I Wrestle with Dylan dont think you should do that James." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:22 am

Autumn left as the bell rang and went to her second class.
"Why don't," Sam used the distraction to push against James arms again, hoping to get free, "we go get some pizza then?" He said as he attempted to regain freedom.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 am

Jaymee looked up at him once more. "How would that make me fe-." She paused her self. "Oh you dont think?" She sat up a little bit worried. 

"Ew!" James said letting go of Jaze then nodded and let go of sam. "Food." He smiled walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:30 am

Dylan nodded, kissing her on the cheek "I will make you breakfast alright?" he got up stretching, he walked over to the door, opening it.

Jaze laughed "Next time i will knee you where the sun doesn't Shine!" he calls after him.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:36 am

Sam laughed and followed him into the kitchen, grabbing a slice of pizza. (So many short posts DX But I have nothing else to do)
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:44 am

Jaymee watched him leave the room and placed her hands on her stomach. I cant be pregnant could i? She asked her self. Jaymee lied down as so many thought ran threw her mind good and bad ones.

James yawned and stretched as he grabbed another slice. "Eh im not going back to school im fine chillen here." He laughed taking a bite of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:47 am

Dylan walks downstairs shoving James and Sam out of the Kitchen "Stop being a Pig dude." he laughs punching James in the arm, he starts making Eggs and Bacon for Jaymee.

Jaze falls asleep being tired as usual.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:51 am

"This is my only slice of pizza I've had." Sam said, walking out of the kitchen and sitting on the edge of the couch. "And yeah, going to school now just seems like a waste of time." He added, before taking a bite of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:02 am

"Pfft she wont care" He scoffed going back to the living room with sam and jaze and turning on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:03 am

"Whatever James." he puts the eggs and bacon on a plate and gets a cup of Milk, taking it upstairs to Jaymee, he sets it down next to her bed, helping her sit up "Here Jaymee, try and eat ok?" he places the tray on her lap gently.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:08 am

Sam watched the tv idly and ate his pizza. 
Autumn texted Jaymee during her class switch. "Hey, what's up? I heard some people we know were coming to see you~" she sent.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:13 am

Jaymee sat up and looked at the food. "I will try but maybe i should eat soup?" She shrugged giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you though babe." She smiled taking a small bite of eggs. Then her phone vibrated on her pillow, she turned to grab it and read her message from Autumn. "Yeah Dylan, Your brother, James and jaze are here." She sent the text and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:17 am

He nods, walking downstairs he gets makes her some of his moms homemade pea soup, he starts to feel sick himself since he has had a the flu for a few days, he takes a bowl of the soup upstairs to Jaymee he rubs his temples feeling like he is going to hurl.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:25 am

Autumn responded to the text with, "I would have come, but I don't normally skip class. I also don't trust them to not get lost on the way there XD Feel better soon~"
Sam looked up as Dylan walked by, then continued watching tv when he went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 am

She took the soup after responding to Autumns message. "Thanks!" She tossed her phone and looked at Dylan. "Baby are you okay?" She asked setting her soup down and placing her hand on his back rubbing it.

James slowly began to fall asleep leaning slightly on sam.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:35 am

Dylan continues to rub his temples nodding, "yes just feeling really sick, the flu is really hitting me in the gut now, you just eat your Soup, i will gladly take you to the doctor right now if you want?" he chuckled trying to pull off that he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:42 am

Sam slightly pushed James off of him, but began to doze off also while watching tv.
Autumn sat in class, planning to visit if everyone was still over there later. She took a piece of paper and began making a get-well-soon-card for Jaymee in class.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 am

Jaymee shrugged. "I guess we could go?" She said in a asking voice then gave him a kiss on the head and ate some soup.

James fell to his other side and landed on Jaze while sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:48 am

Dylan nodded "I will just jog home and get my car, ok?" he smiled he stood, and leaned her head upward, kissing her on the lips gently, he left the room walking downstairs he laughed looking at the three guys sleeping on the couch.

Jaze groaned as James landed on him, he shoves him off, making him fall onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:49 am

Jaymee nodded and bit her lip as he kissed her then she waved by as he left.

James hit the floor and twitched not waking up because he was a heavy sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 am

Dylan closed the door and jogged to his house down the street, getting his keys from his pocket, he gets into the car turning it on her drives back parking in the driveway of Jaymee's house, turning off his car he steps out, running inside, he playfully throws her over his shoulder, walking back down the stairs, he opens the passenger side door, gently setting her in the seat, he gets into the drivers side turning on the car, he puts it in Reverse putting his hand behind Jaymee's seat he pulls out of the drive-way, putting it in Drive driving down the rode.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:59 am

Jaymee laughed as he carried her into the car, she slid on her seat belt then placed her hand on his thigh as they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:03 am

After a while he pulled into the Hospital Parking lot, turning off his car he opens the door and gets out putting the keys in his pocket, he closes his door walking to the other side of the car, opening her door her helps her out, his blonde hair falling in his face, as he starts to get a horrible headache again, he holds her hand walking into the Hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:10 am

Jaymee looked over at him as they walked into the hospital, they reached the check in desk and the lady asked what she could do for them. "Hi yes we just wanted to confirm something so like a doctors appointment?" Jaymee told the lady. The the lady nodded. "Okay it will be a few seconds before you can see the doctor please take a seat." She said and pointed to the seats. "Okay thank you." Jaymee said leading Dylan to the seats she sat down on the couch, wrapping her arms around Dylan and resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:12 am

He didnt move his hair from his face, not wanting Jaymee to see how sick he really was, wraps an arm around her waist, kissing her gently on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High school    High school  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High school
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: