Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Un Expected

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Isabel clenched her little hands onto the blanket as she slept. Her dreams turned into nightmares as she tossed and turned in the night. Waking up she shot her eyes open and looked around her dark room. "Mommy." She whined quietly then slid out of her bed and grabbed her teddy and began to walk down the hall to jaymee's room. "Mommy?" She called out to jaymee as she tugged on her blanket and stared at her. Jaymee quickly opened her eyes and sat up. "Whats wrong baby girl?" She asked as she placed her hand onto Isabel's head and petted her soft hair. "I had a bad dream." She said as her eyes began to tear up. "Oh okay Well." Jaymee paused her sentence to look at the clock 7:53 A.M. She let out a sigh and scratched her head. "Alright crawl in." She said as she lied back down. Isabel jumped up with a smile then crawled into her bed and placed her head on the pillow. "I love you mommy." She mumbled before falling back asleep. "I love you too sweetie." She smiled then rested her head back down and tried to fall back asleep before 9:00 A.M.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:57 am

Putting her clothes in a duffle bag, she placed her laptop on top, along with a notebook and some pencils, along with a pair of headphones. Forgetting something, she grabbed her swim suit and some flip flops, and tucked them in. Her camera sat on the dresser, which she put in its case and stuffed in her bag. She went into the closet and brought out Sadie's crate, in which she stored her some dog toys, a soft blanket. and for the moment, her food and water dish. She put her dog food next to the crate, and sat down on her bed to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything. Satisfied, she returned to the main room.
Sam entered his room and put his clothes in his bag, including his swim clothes and some sandals. He also packed his headphones and an mp3 player. Stuffing his phone in his pocket, he found a pop tart he had taken from earlier, and stuffed it in the bag as well. Having not much else to pack, he zipped the bag and walked downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:03 am

Jaymee looked at everyone. "Ready?" She said and grabbed her car keys. "We should all just take my van there is room for us." She said and headed out the door.

Isabel hugged her teddy and marched out the door following jaymee.

James shrugged. "Fine by me, i don't have to drive." He said then grabbed all he needed and followed behind."Who gets what seat?" He asked looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 am

"Any is fine with me. I would just like to make it there alive, please." Sam said jokingly. He sat his bag in the trunk after grabbing his mp3 player for the car. He then grabbed Sadie's crate from by the door and put it in the trunk, while Autumn carried the dog food. 
Shutting the truck, Autumn got in the van and climbed to the very back seat, sitting by the window. Leaning against the side of the car, she shuffled around until she was comfortable. She watched as Sam got came in the car, and he took the middle seat to her left.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 am

James Placed his things, Isabels and jaymees things in the car then he placed Isabel in her car seat and buckled her up. "Looks like i will sit next to you jaymee." He shrugged. "Or do you have a disease thats why know one is sitting next to you?" He joked around then climbed into the front seat.

Isabel kicked her feet and rocked side to side as she hummed her song and hugged he teddy.

Jaymee roled her eyes and chuckled at Jame's comment, then she started the car and backed out of the drive way and took off, After leaving the neighborhood she turned on the radio to end the silence.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 am

Autumn put her headphone in one ear and half listened for any chatter, half to her music. She stared out the window and watched the houses go by, dozing off into a daydream. 
Sam attempted to start some kind of idle chat as the drive continued. "So... How long is it going to take to get there?" He said, occasionally looking out the window. 
(OOC: It's such a small rp D: )
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am

Jaymee shrugged. "Eh maybe an hour or half an hour depends on the traffic." She said getting onto the free way.

Isabel watched the tree's go by and every now and then looked into the other peoples cars that drove past, After about 5 minutes she dosed off into a sleep.

James bobbed his head to the music and gazed out the window. "We are all such great friends." He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:14 am

"Yep." Sam replied, but was cut off by a yawn. "So... Got any car games to pass the time?" He said while staring out the window.
Autumn reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone for a moment, and changed the song she was listening to. She started to listen in more as people starting talking, being bored.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:28 am

After driving for a hour they finally arrived at the ship. Jaymee parked the car close to the loading dock and turned off the car and stepped out. Looking around the wind blew her long blond hair to one side, she used her finder to move hair out of her eye. She gazed at how beautiful it was out side, there were so many people boarding the ship she couldn't believe her eyes. "Wow." She spoke without noticing. Jaymee slide the side door open and unbuckled Isabel and picked her up with her still sleeping.

James slid out of the car and enjoyed the scenery as well. His eyes couldn't believe how many people there were. He opened the trunk and grabbed his bag Jaymee's and Isabel's suit case's. "Your lucky she's asleep or i wouldn't be carrying this shit." He laughed then waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 am

Sam put the dog food in Sadie's cage and picked it up. He began heaving his way towards the ship, following Jaymee and James. 
Autumn, realizing that Sam was carrying all the heavy stuff, grabbed his bag and put it over her shoulder. She copied that with hers, but on the other shoulder. She grabbed Sadie's leash and shut the car door, running to catch up. "When we get in, find the ticket thing. They are online so it should only take a second."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Jaymee nodded at autumns comment. after waiting in line for about 20 minutes they finally got to the  check out Stand."your room numbers our 130 and 131.they are connected rooms." The guy said and handed us the keys. Jaymee turned to look at every one. "Girls in one room boys in the other." She explained then began to walk to there room.

James shrugged. "Sounds good to me.looks like we are roomies." Ge said then playfully punched him in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:31 pm

OOC: Ge. -points at chu rp- Ge. XD Anyways.
(IC) "Okay." Autumn said before turning back to the person that gave them their keys. "Which way are out rooms?" After some directions and a map like thing being handed out to her and Jaymee, she followed the directions that she was given, occasionally having to stop to switch Sadie's leash into the other hand.
"Seems like it." Sam responded, glad he had set the crate down before he was punched. That would have been a not very great way to start off a vacation, with a heavy crate on your foot. As they started to walk off, he heaved the crate off the ground and followed behind everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Finally they have arrived to their rooms. "We will take 130." She said then opened the door. Jaymee walked in and saw two queen sized bed, one next to the bathroom. "I call that one!" She said slowly walking to the bed and lied Isabel down to finish sleeping. "Okay lets unpack. Autumn You can have that Dresser." She explained pointing to the one closes to Autumns bed.

James walked in with all the bags and dropped the girls bags on the floor and entered the boys room. "Sweet." He said then flopped down on the bed closest to the door.

Isabel let out a cute little snore then rolled over and sucked her thumb continuing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:20 am

Sam set Sadie's stuff in the girl's room, and took his bag from Autumn. He then went into his shared room through the connecting door, and sat his bag down next to the uninhabited bed. He sat down there, and examined the room. "This is great. Just sitting here makes me realize how much we needed a vacation." He said with a stretch.
Autumn emptied out the dog cage of everything but a toy and a blanket, and left it open. With the only door open being the connector door, she freed Sadie from her leash, who promptly explored every inch of both the rooms she could find. After this, Autumn started to take her clothes and put it in the dresser near her bed, setting Sadie's leash on top of the dresser as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 am

Jaymee sat down on the bed and looked around and sighed happily. "This is going to be the best vacation ever!" She said excitedly and flopped backwards.

Isabel shot open her eyes then looked around to see she was somewhere other than the car she smiled then slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom to go pee.

James unpacked his bags and placed all his clothes in the dresser. "I couldn't agree better." He replied to Sam's comment.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:32 am

Dylan walks into the Boys Room, his bag slung over his shoulder, he walks to an open bed setting down his bags, and his computer bag he opens his computer bag, slowly taking his stuff out and plugging in his laptop, leaving his other bags sitting on the floor, not talking to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 am

"I bet it will." Autumn said as she sat on her bed. "What do you want to do first?" She asked, looking at the general map of the ship.
"Hey, what's up?" Sam said as another person walked in the room. Seeing the laptop, he was reminded to check his phone to make sure no one tried to contact him. He powered up his phone as he waited for a response. 
OOC: I dunno >.<
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

Jaymee thought for a second. "I dont know we should ask the boys first" She sat up and looked at Autumn. "Hey Autumn" She paused for a second. "Can i ask you a question?" She asked then blinked.

Isabel walked out of the bathroom and looked around, she saw that her toys were unpacked and ran over to them. She began to play with them as she listened into the adults conversation.

James watched as the person walked in, he realized it was Dylan and chuckled. "Dylan, Glad you made it!" He said greetingly.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 am

Dylan looks at the other guys, opening his Guitar case he sits down on his bed, starting to play the cords like it was nothing, his hair starting to cover his eyes, he stops playing, getting his song book out of his Guitar case, he writes down some song notes, then he writes down a couple of lyrics, making sure his laptop isn't in the way as he lays back still playing his Guitar, "Hello James, i got stuck in traffic."
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 am

"Sure Jaymee. What's up?" Autumn said, looking towards Jaymee. "Something wrong?" Sadie hopped up on the bed and sat next to her as if listening also.
Sam searched through his bag a moment, and opened a bag of fruit snacks. "This is a vacation. Why are you being all serious for?" He said, launching a gummy snack at him, careful not to hit the guitar or the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:30 am

Jaymee twiddled her fingers as she stared at them. "Well i was wondering." She paused and got all nervous. "Do you know what sam thinks of me?" She asked then blinked her heart raced for she had a crush on him. She looked over threw the door that connected the two rooms. She wasnt talking loud enough for them to hear so she didnt worry, she then looked back at autumn.

James nodded. "Oh yeah traffics a bitch." He chuckled then walked into the bathroom to look at it. "Damn even the bathroom is nice!" He explained then poked his head out to be able to chat with the guys.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:33 am

Dylan eats the gummy bear "Im not being serious" he puts the guitar away then stands up and leaps onto Sam, putting him in a headlock he laughs looking at James "It was a total Bitch yes, and Where are the Girls?" he keeps laughing keeping Sam in a headlock
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 am

Autumn looked at her friend with a confused look. "I don't know, really. I don't talk to him about that kind of stuff..." She responded, scratching her head as she thought. 
Sam attempted to push off the arms retraining him, yet still replied, "In the room next to us, through the door over there." Still trying to get free, he grabbed a pillow from nearby and smacked him in the head with it.
OOC: sdsngrkyhdfkhtimkjt
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:56 am

Jaymee blinked. "Eh never mind." She said then laughed trying to act like nothing happened. Then jaymee jumped up and ran into the room and tackled Dylan and Sam. "Hey guys!" She said excitedly and began to laugh.

James stood in the door way and watched all three of them tackling each other and laughed.

Isabel watched Jaymee run out of the room, she then looked at Autumn then shrugged and continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Dy

Dy

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 am

Dylan crawls out of the mess and walks over to his bed taking off his jacket  "Ok, Ok we all need to sleep now because im really tired since i just got here" he takes his laptop and puts it in his bag, he grabs his pajama bottoms from his bag "James can i use the Bathroom really quick just gotta change" he rubs his face starting to get really tired
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:18 am

Autumn watched as her friend ran out of the room, and shrugged. She went and put some dog food in the dish on the floor, and went to their own bathroom and filled the other bowl with water. She returned and peered through the door to see where everyone had gone.
"Guess it is getting late." Sam replied as he stood up and playfully punched Jaymee's shoulder. "That's for earlier." He said with a grin.
OOC: e.e Your not helping Russet DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un Expected
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: