Foot Steps To Tales UnTold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foot Steps To Tales UnTold

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mason Keliao
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 am by Dy

» Fall of Euphora
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm by George Aldenburg

» Josiah Jays
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm by George Aldenburg

» Laney Novelli
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:17 am by Jaymee

» Caribbean Islands
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 am by George Aldenburg

» Derek Rodriguez Santana
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 pm by George Aldenburg

» Storm Hursha
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm by Autumn

» Troy Marshall
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm by Jaymee

» High school
The Un Expected Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm by Dy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Un Expected

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:03 am

Isabel clenched her little hands onto the blanket as she slept. Her dreams turned into nightmares as she tossed and turned in the night. Waking up she shot her eyes open and looked around her dark room. "Mommy." She whined quietly then slid out of her bed and grabbed her teddy and began to walk down the hall to jaymee's room. "Mommy?" She called out to jaymee as she tugged on her blanket and stared at her. Jaymee quickly opened her eyes and sat up. "Whats wrong baby girl?" She asked as she placed her hand onto Isabel's head and petted her soft hair. "I had a bad dream." She said as her eyes began to tear up. "Oh okay Well." Jaymee paused her sentence to look at the clock 7:53 A.M. She let out a sigh and scratched her head. "Alright crawl in." She said as she lied back down. Isabel jumped up with a smile then crawled into her bed and placed her head on the pillow. "I love you mommy." She mumbled before falling back asleep. "I love you too sweetie." She smiled then rested her head back down and tried to fall back asleep before 9:00 A.M.
Back to top Go down
https://talesuntold.rpg-board.net
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:49 am

Autumn woke up suddenly, a paw resting on her face. She looked up to see a miniature German Shepard face staring at her, causing her to jump back and almost fall off the bed. She looked over to see her dog, Sadie, staring at her as if she was expected to be somewhere. "Do you really need to go outside now?" She said with a sigh. Her only response was for her head to disappear, only to reappear at the door. "I'm coming..." She stretched and stood up, lazily walking to the door. With a slight budge, it opened, and soon there was just a blur dashing about outside. Quickly returning near her bed, she grabbed a hoodie and put it over her head. It's kind of chilly in here... She thought, walking to let Sadie back inside. With her pup at her heals, she walked into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. 
*OOC* I will have my coffee D:<
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:03 am

James rubbed his head as he sat up. Looking around he squinted as the sun shown threw the window. "Ugh." He grunted, then jumped up and pulled the shades closed. Looking at the clock it read 9:32 A.M. He walked out of his room only in his boxers and entered the kitchen with a yawn and a stretched his arms then saw Autumn making coffee. " Morning." He greeted her then opened the fridge trying to find something to eat.

Jaymee rolled over and saw that it was past nine. well then, so much for waking up at 9. She thought to her self then slowly slid out of her bed. Jaymee turned around to fix the blankets and saw that isabel was still sleeping, she smiled then walked into her bathroom and started the shower. She looked at her self in the mirror and rubbed her eyes then began to strip and got in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 am

Reaching in the cabinet she got a coffee mug for herself, setting it down near the mostly done coffee machine. She mentally face-palmed as James walked in, but returned the greeting anyway. "Good morning..." she replied, watching as her dog walked up behind him, craning her neck to peer into the fridge also. Sadie sat down next to the fridge, waiting silently for something to be dropped. With a small bell sound, Autumn took the coffee off the pot and poured it into a cup, putting the rest back onto the burner. With a yawn, she left Sadie with James and returned to her room, coffee in hand, and sat down next to her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:40 am

James looked down to see a puppy beside hi. "Oh you must be hungry to eh?" He talked to the dog like she could respond. Then once he realized no one else was in the room he gave her a cold piece of pizza then grabbed one for him self and shut the fridge walking into the living room. James flopped down onto the couch and looked at the blank tv, then he felt the remote under his but so he arched up and grabbed it and turned on the tv then took a bite of his pizza.

Jaymee stood in the shower as the water fell on her and the room filled with steam. She then got lost in her thoughts as she stared blankly at the wall and crossed her arms.

Isabel slowly opened her eyes and looked around to see jaymee was missing. She heard the shower running and realized that she was in there. Sliding out of the bed she grabbed her teddy and made her way to the living room to see james and smiled then she stood in the door way to watch the tv and hugged her teddy.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:09 am

She pushed the button on her laptop, its screen brightening to life. She had already logged in, and had the internet up and running when she heard something dash behind her. Turning around she saw her dog hiding in the corner, acting as if invisible, wolfing down a slice of what looked like pizza. She facepalmed, but ignored it. She could have one slice, it wouldn't hurt. She would need to go outside again later though. She had the internet open, logged on to a few sites, then opened a software she was in the process of creating. It was a game somewhat like Zelda, just with slightly easier maps and always the option to turn to a wolf. She had yet to name it, but she wouldn't worry about that until the bugs were gone and graphics were clear. Taking a sip of coffee, she continued her work.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:42 am

Jaymee finally got all the soap off her body as she hopped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her hair then around her body. After walking out of the bathroom she looked at the bed to see isabel gone, she blinked then opened her dressers to find some clothes to wear. Jaymee pulled out a bra, some panties, light blue jeans, a grey pull over sweater with two buttons buy the neck and began to get dress. After getting dressed she slipped on her my little pony socks and her grey slippers and walked out of her room to see isabel standing in the hall way, she ran her hand threw isabels hair as she passed her. "Good morning sweety." She said then opened the fridge.

James looked over the couch to see jaymee and smiled. "Good morning to you too sweet cheeks." He joked then turned his gaze back to the tv.

Isabel let out a silent giggle as james joked around. "Morning moma." She said then hopped into the kitchen following jaymee.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 am

Hearing the commotion, she slid the chair back and peered out into the hallway. "Ello Jaymee. I made coffee..." Shutting her laptop, she got up and walked into the other room with the civilization. Sadie trailed behind her, some cheese stringing out of her mouth. Her dog then walked over and sat by Jaymee's feet, waiting for any other food to be dropped. Autumn's gaze followed her dog, and then she pointed at Jaymee's feet. "My Little Pony? Isn't that a show for kids..?" She said, joining the joking-around party. 
OOC : I have a gift for you after Christmas when I get more deltas. o-O Just because of your obsession over here...
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:16 am

Jaymee glared down at the dog and pointed to shew her away, then hearing autumns comment she looked down at her socks then back at her. "Pfft, so i love this show." She pouted then grabbed the milk, two bowls and the box of lucky charms and poured Isabel and her self a bowl of cereal. After she got all that done she grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee. "Thanks Autumn." She said and sat down to eat.

Isabel looked at jaymee's socks in awe then she shook her head and began to eat her cereal.

James hopped off the couch and tossed the crust to sadie, then placed his hand on the wall to lean on it. "Oh hey autumn." He said then scratched his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am

"Hi... Again." She replied, looking over at the Lucky Charms. With a sigh, she walked over to the cabinet and got the box of Recess-fail spell- puffs and a bowl for herself. "Anything good on the news?" She said, sitting at the table pouring milk into the cereal bowl. She passed a peanut butter puff to Sadie as she ate her breakfast and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:42 pm

James pushed off the wall and looked bac at the tv. "Eh, not really." He shrugged. "Something about crazy people." He added then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl him self. 

Jaymee lifted an eyebrow at james comment."iinteresting. " she spoke then continued to eat her lucky charms.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:16 pm

"Crazy people? Isn't most the world crazy?"she responded before taking another bite of cereal. Sadie sat underneath the table as talked. "I mean look at this house. We would be condemned into a crazy home with just you here." She waved generally near the couch where he was standing before taking another bite of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 pm

James frowned. "Oh come on you know you cant resists me." He said winking at her then ate some cereal.

Jaymee shook her head. "Why dont yoy just kiss already holy shit." She chuckled then stood up and put her bowl in the sink.

Isabel held onto her teddy as she watched the  adults joke around with each other and gigled every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Autumn pointed her spoon at Jaymee. "You, hush." She responded, half laughing, her face in her hand. She continued eating, passing another peanut butter puff to Sadie.
Sam stretched and walked down the stairs, and stopped next the group of people. "Morning everyone." He said, grabbing a pop tart and putting it in the toaster, and pouring himself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Jaymee giggled as she teased her then she continued to wash her dish. "Morning Sam." She greeted then turned off the sink and dried her hands.

James Laughed then watched sam walking into the kitchen. James still only being in his boxers sat down at the table in between Isabel and Autumn.

Isabel watched James sit down and poked his side then giggled. Continuing to hug her teddy she pushed her bowl away.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:27 am

Autumn finished her cereal also, which after she put her dish in the sink also. "Good morning." She said to her brother, turning on the water and washing her dish as well. Afterwards, she sat back down, taking a drink of her coffee.
Sam started to take a drink of coffee, and right at that time, the toaster was done. The pop tart popped up, but Sam, not having payed attention, nearly choked on his coffee. With a couple coughs and laughs, he grabbed a napkin and put the pop tarts on it, and rested against the counter. Pretending like nothing happened, he took a bite out of one of the pop tarts.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:10 am

Jaymee Looked at sam and blushed a little then with her hand she pushed her hair out of her face and sipped her coffee.

Isabel looked at jaymee in awe then at Sam, she giggled then slipped out of her chair and slowly walked out of the kitchen barely picking up her feet. Isabel walked upstairs to her room and fell to her knees and looked at her dolls then sucked on her thumb.

James Let out a long yawn as he slouched in his chair then rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:35 am

"You know.. I've been thinking..." Autumn says as she pulls out her phone and presses some buttons. "We should have some time off. If we all put in some money, we could go on a cruise or something. I have some extra money, so I could pay for food or something..." She said, setting her phone on the table. "Plus, this one is having an anniversary like sale. Five years on the water." 
Sam, tapping his fingers on the counter as he ate, looked over. "Sounds interesting. Maybe it can be more interesting than watching My Little Pony all day." He said jokingly with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 am

Jaymee set down her cup and her face turned red. "Hey!" She looked at him and punched him in the arm playfully then laughed. She stood up and grabbed isabel's bowl and set it in the sink then to only lean on it. "And sure Autumn that sound great i'm down for a vacay!" She cheered then crossed her arms.

James nodded in agreement. "Yeah im down i have a couple hundred to spare." She said then chugged his coffee.

Isabel Threw one of her dolls out the doll house window. " I TOLD YOU NO!" she yelled quietly then moved the other doll down to take a shower in the little doll house bathroom as she then began to hum a song and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:05 am

"Okay, so that's five of us?" she said, already typing in the stuff on her phone. "Any specific time we should go?" Autumn looked up at the people around her. "They have a weekend, and week, and a two week cruise that are soon."
"Either of those is fine with me." Sam responded, looking around the room, rubbing his arm slightly. "What about Sadie? Are dogs allowed on a cruise ship?"
OOC: I really don't know if dogs are allowed on a cruise ship. And also, dun make me pick when/how long we go >.<
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:32 am

Jaymee Nodded. "Yeah i'm sure dogs are aloud." She spoke to Sam then looked back at Autumn. "And yeah any one is good for me." She added.

James thought for a second. "The week one sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:49 am

She face palmed. "They even have a section for pets. How did I not see that?" She mumbled to herself as she booked the tickets. "A week it is..."
Sam ate the rest of the pop tart, and took the napkin and threw it away. "sounds good to me, too." He said, taking a drink of coffee. "I don't have anything planned anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:57 am

Jaymee looked at the clock. It read 12:14. "Hmm, We can leave by 5?" She said pushing her self off the counter and looked at everyone.

James nodded. "Sounds good!" He said excitedly then hopped up from his seat and ran up to his bed room.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Sam pushed off the counter, and began walking up the stairs. "Better go pack also." he aid before vanishing with a wave to the diminishing set of people, and headed to his room. 

Autumn clicked a few more buttons on her phone. "And.... Done." She said slowly. Putting her phone in her hoodie pocket, she stood up. "Guess I should get ready also then. Be back in a moment." With that, she grabbed her coffee and returned to her room, grabbing her laptop as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Admin
Jaymee

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:09 am

Jaymee followed everyone out of the kitchen, she walked up the stairs and into Isabel's room. "Hey sweety pack some clothes we are going on a cruise!" She said excitedly then opened the hall closet next too Isabel's room and grabbed a black and purple suit case then a small My little pony suit case for isabel. "Put your clothes in here okay?" She said then walked into her room and began to pack her stuff.

Isabel looked at her dolls then dropped them, She quickly jumped up and grabbed the suit case and rushed to her closet. Throwing the door open she look at all her clothes she grabbed the ones she only wanted to bring. "Don't forget a swim suit!" Jaymee shouted from across the hall. Isabel looked around then found her pink one piece swim suit that had a tutu attached to it.

James grabbed a dark green colored bag and threw most of his clothes into it, he opened his dresser and saw his pocket knife. "Eh never know if I'm gonna need this." He said to him self as he slid it into  his bag. After about a half hour of packing james went to the living room with his stuff, shortly after Jaymee and Isabel joined him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Un Expected Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Un Expected   The Un Expected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Un Expected
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foot Steps To Tales UnTold :: A New Begining-
Jump to: